Know you’re curious, we do. Yeesss.
Like everyone not living under a rock, our team is pumped about the December 18 premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. So much so that our copywriters took a crack at reimagining some popular brand taglines as our favorite little green guy, Yoda, might say them. Because why wouldn’t you do that?
And here we go.
- American Dairy Association: Of cheese, behold the power, hmmm.
- American Express: Leave home without it, do not.
- Cotton Incorporated: Cotton. Of our lives, the fabric. Aww.
- De Beers: Forever, a diamond is.
- General Electric: To life we bring good things. Yeesss.
- Mastercard: There are some things money, buy, cannot. For everything else, Mastercard there is. Hmmm.
- NyQuil: The nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing aching stuffy head fever medicine, so rest you can.
- Timex: A licking it takes, and ticking it keeps on.
- UPS: Brown do for you, what can, hmm? Hmmmmmm.
Got more? Post them in the comments below. And in the meantime, you can geek out on the trailers for The Force Awakens here.
Let us help you communicate your message with the perfect tagline. Contact us >