Three core principles guide the way.
Website design is a central part of building a strong brand. Your website needs to be responsive so it’s accessible, navigation should be intuitive and transactions have to be seamless. Simple, clean and centered on the needs of your website visitors, user-centered design means to:
- Understand who the user groups are and what tasks they are performing on your site. Note: customer personas can come in handy in this way.
- Keep design clean and simple to reduce unnecessary mental effort by the user.
- Be consistent with interface elements and dialogue boxes.
- Provide adequate navigation for end users to know exactly where they are at all times.
- Use simple and natural language.
But how do you achieve all of this from a design perspective? Our website design philosophy consists of three key principles:Read More