Email marketing works. VentureBeat’s report states that, “email is the marketing ROI leader and the preferred channel for customers to receive information from brands.” Furthermore, personalized emails increase open and click-through rates.
If you’re among smart marketers using email to boost awareness, engagement and sales, here are five timely topics worth reading about.
- Emails that change every time you open them. What?! YES. Head over to Adweek.
- Putting sparkly eyeshadow on that email signature box you never think about. No seriously, do it. Forbes has a fun story about it.
- Increasing revenue by 40 percent using email marketing. Oh yeah, you read that right. Realtor.com did it and you can, too.
- Email ads minus the emails. Learn all about it at Marketing Land, where they road tested the new Gmail ads and shared the results.
- The best online email services, from PC Mag. Newbie AWeber is rocking it big time.
Finally, if you’ve spent all day creating the best email campaign imaginable and need a laugh on your drive home, listen to this 10-minute TED talk from comedian and writer James Veitch called, “This is what happens when you reply to spam email.”
Email list need love? Get to know your customers better first. Check out our 3-part blog series: